Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It must be nice

To have mom and day pay for everything, and then you, with all your "first generation" student loans and grants get tattoos, booze and generally useless things. My rent is paid, but then I pay a car payment, insurance, cell phone, gas, most food, my one credit card (yes, only one) and starting in two months, I have to get student loans to actually pay for my tuition and education.

Besides that, the money my parents generously hooked me up with to get my car fixed, I'm paying back. Slowly, but I'm doing it.


I rarely give a fuck about this sort of thing but it's infuriating to see "adults" whose parents pay every last one of their bills, blowing cash on such useless things and giving me shit for saying no to hanging out because I don't have the money to go do what it is they want to do.


Also, if I can dredge up even $200 (yeah fucking right) I am going to go to CROOKLYNNN or to Seattle for my birthday. I'm probably going to spend it alone anyway, as members of the fab four will be at dudefest and doing floorset. AND my mom is on detail and my dad will probably be in Canada again. Boner.Kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment