Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I am insanely hung over.
I have massive bruises all over my shins.
My ears are ringing.
My throat hurts.

Last night was incredible. I picked up Tiny Friend from work at the Urb, and she changed quickly and we went to the Marquis. Esprit De Corps, Regret Nights (?), The Menzingers and Broadway Calls. The Menzingers RULED so hard. They covered Billy Bragg To Have and Have Not. Just good, good good good. Broadway Calls as usual were flawless. I lost my shit when they played Suffer the Kids and was the first stage diver of the night and that just kicked it all off. Also, was the only girl stage diving except for Erika who is on tour with them.

After the show I said my good byes and picked up a shirt and CD and drove to Rachel's to change to theoretically go to this party. Didn't happen. Don't want to get into the mechanics of it, but it's basically BULLSHIT.

So instead I got texts from friends saying to come to Sputnik to hang out with the dudes in town. So I went down there (IN MY DRESS) and drank PBR and ate chips with Emma. Dudes are awesome, and some of the most legit people ever.

Since I'm so broken I'm gonna go get a massage.

Staying around Aurora today. Toooooo pooped.

August is too far away! Come back already, BC!

No comments:

Post a Comment