Tuesday, June 23, 2009

it is a new week

Which means a new pattern of not sleeping. Watching bad drama tv shows online and trying to repress cravings for snacks which are both crunchy and cheesey. Not the ideal way to spend the latter part of my evening. I was super good about not eating anything fried, processed or unnaturally colored today. Caesar salad with HOME MADE caesar dressing and HOME MADE croutons which was probably the best salad I've ever eaten, carrots for a snacky snack, and my girlfriend (Tiny Friend) made me vegan perioges and steamed carrots for dinner, and we had a nice summery pinot grigio to go with it.

AND NOW ALL I WANT ARE THE CHEETOS IN THE PANTRY WHICH ARE CALLING MY NAME. OR THE DORITOS, OR THE CHOCOLATE THINGS FILLED WITH CARAMEL.

It takes five days to break a habit or to create a new one. I am on day two. Kind of. If you don't count the french dip I had at the emerald isle the other night. Fuck. Day one.

Tomorrow is brown rice and an attempt at home made sashimi from fish from H mart (I love living in Aurora) and grilled chicken and various delicious grilled veggies.

Wednesday is trout, not sure how I'm going to do it yet, Thursday is an attempt at a roast chicken (which has not gone so well in the past).

IN TRAINING. More like, I want to kill myself for committing to this. It better be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment