Thursday, September 17, 2009

to ease that wandering heart

I've traveled more in the last eight months than I have in ages and I'm still feeling restless. I've been places I've never been and done shit that I didn't think I'd do and it's still not enough.

I am going to New York for a brief weekend the first of October.

Going to try and talk some fools into taking me on their west coast tour over Christmas break. I can sling some merch, are you kidding me? I've worked in retail for FOREVER, I can sell a blind man a television with no sound.

My alarm about stopped my heart this AM. I need to figure out a better way to wake up, like one of those "zen" awakening machines that uses a gong noise over ten minutes or something.

Fuck me, I'm tired.

I want some people to come visit and hang out and party hard. Awe.

get out of my headddddddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment