Tuesday, September 1, 2009

pick up your feet and just get the hell out of town

What can be said about Sunday?

I think some of it can be summed up in Alysha's tweets...

""I would eat bobby flay's meatballs." "alysha ann! This is a christian car!!" What's for lunch?"

""Oh look at him, we can ride him" "you can't even see his face!" "Doesn't mean he can't give us a ride""

""Jesus christ alysha is going to be tap dancing in the car!!!""

""I am not taking you to the hospital if you take too many of those""


Crooked Ways played really well. Cruel Hand killed it. One of the wildest sets crowd wise I've seen at a DIY show in a while. Foundation was late but played a great set. Haters to the left, please and thank you. Have Heart was great too. Just not the same not seeing them at Sox Place.

Like an idiot I left the lights on in the Jeep and so the battery was dead. Hardcore Heart Throbs attempted to roll start, success was not had. Tomas of Foundation drove it after a UNM staffer got it started for me and slammed on the brakes and I bonked my head on the dashboard pretty good. Alysha and Pat nearly died in the back.

Frontier green chile is delicious.

I am home and exhausted and didn't take any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment