Monday, August 24, 2009

it must be most painful

To be THAT stupid. It literally blows my mind. I hate to fall into this old, tired cliche, but men don't want smart and independent women. Especially as smart and independent as I am.

Oh well, that's why I'm just keeping the pretty ones around for sex.


Or I would be if I was a slut and thereby having sex.

(And truthfully, I wish I was.)

I'm most of the way through my part of the retrospective. I have some revising to do. I am also working on a mental thesis on economics, culture and food and how they all relate to one another. I'm sure its not the most groundbreaking of ideas, but its nice to know that it's mine.

When I get home from school, before going to work, I am going to make a breakfast burrito. Delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment