Monday, July 6, 2009

Wanderlust

WHAT THE FUCK. What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck. What part of "DON'T" don't you understand?!?!?!? God I could just rip my hair out.

I am so restless. I need to get out of town and either go to the motherland(s) or to go somewhere totally new and adventure myself stupid. Shoes are craving new pavement. Hoya needs a new view, and I need materials for my epic project.

I am going to Gravemaker on Saturday, I think, now that the photoshoot isn't on. Title Fight on the 26th. Looks like since there wasn't a summer formal or humpday fest this year OR last year, it's being made up in November with a winter formal. I hope it's up to par.

Hopefully Vegas in November pans out too. I fucking hate that place, but I think with Mike it could be totally worth it and ridiculously fun. and I wouldn't have to babysit anyone this time. YEAY.

More zelda. Then sleep. More errands tomorrow. No more recluse day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment