Thursday, July 9, 2009

svpv

WHAT THE FUCK. (reposted.)

Why on earth would you shit in a fitting room. Diarrhea shit none the less? Ya can't hold it? Oh goddddd.

I used to love my job. Driving business, creating an atmosphere in my department for the type of customer I'd like to attract, seeing my knowledge of the ins and out of the industry manifest itself in + weeks and months for eight months straight was totally worthwhile. Part time and dealing with people SHITTING in fitting rooms may not quite be worth it. Time to jump ship and get into something within the history or anthropology department.

In other news, Rachel and I are awkward and still better looking than every girl most places we go. Except some of my other wonderful lady friends (Ashley Bigfun, Manda, et al) fall in that "we're prettier than you" category.

Tempeh Scallopini was pretty tasty. PBR tallboy a little less so, but still satisfying. Lyle cracks me up.

I love dirt dirt dirt and gossip gossip gossip.

HATERZ TA THA LEFFFFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment