Tuesday, July 21, 2009

picnic tables

Denver Post

"Fuck that, we'll turn that picnic table over and float down Colfax using that pole like we're riding a gondola in Italy!"

I have the best/most random nights.

I am scraped the FUCK UP from my little adventure. My wanderlust and poor choice of footwear are to blame. I did scrape the shit out of my knee and hand on rocks, almost fell into a cavernous ravine, stepped in smelly swamp water, nearly got bit by a snake... (I could go on...) and it was totally worth it!

Ashley and I went to the Larimer Lounge to see TROUT (and the entire time I yelled: THAT'S MY LAST NAME like an asshole) and Adam was in that band and haven't seen him in fourish years. They were awesome head-bangy post rock. Nearly died in a flood, played Jenga, hung out.

HOLLAAAA.

So, we're at seven now. Seven. Playing the game. Let them come and go, this is the summer of giving no fucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment