Saturday, May 16, 2009

SUMMER VACATION POR VIDA

So we kicked off the summer session of life correctly.

After work Thursday I attended a jobfair for a financial company and I'm not sure I'm into it. Second interview on Monday at 1, which I'm not going to bomb, but I'm just going to figure out what exactly my responsibilities would be should they offer me and I accept this position.

Wifey (Andrea) came over and we went to Rock Bar where we met Nigel and did some karaoke. We were the wildin' ass out white girls who did Sir Mix A Lot, Baby Got Back as our song. Creeped on by creepers, but no surprise there.

Worked again on Friday, but picked up Tiny Friend (Rachel) and had sushi and met up with two pals from high school, John and Joey. It was a wonderful night of sushi, booze, hipster bands, catching up and hanging out. I'm glad Kyle made it for a minute too.

Today I recovered from a slight hangover, helped my brother and his girlfriend pick cameras for their Europe trip, and am going to go to Leela's for coffee and cake later.

No comments:

Post a Comment