Sunday, May 31, 2009

an addendum

to my birthday list from earlier. (this is mostly for my benefit, i'm really not materialistic or narcissistic enough to expect anyone to get them for me, haha)

-tank girl
-seasons 1 and 2 of no reservations with anthony bourdain
-books on physical/biological anthropology and cultural inventories of england and mainland europe.
-dinner at the oceanaire or rioja or maybe just a casual sushi night at go fish


I am very likely to cut off all my hair and to attempt to move to London for at least six months. Plans plans plans.

I am very, very, very restless.

bradford/pearly

2 comments:

  1. yes on oceanaire i want to order a live lobster. NOT VEGAN haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT VEGAN.

    Haha. Our inconvienent friends will have to make a second date.

    ReplyDelete