Friday, November 20, 2009

i just don't care anymore

I want to live by the water. I'd love to live somewhere that from a window of some cozy little bungalow I could see a lighthouse. I'd love to tuck my feet under a someone, or maybe I'd settle for a dog in order to read a book on a gray day. I'd love to press my face against cool glass and look out at the break and listen to sad music. I'd love to just go walk along the coastline as a means to talk to myself. My life is so full and lovely right now as it is, I can't imagine it being much better, but I know a few things would just push it over the edge.

I don't have the words to explain the connection I feel to places I've never been. The closest I can come is that I'm homesick for places I've never seen.

We're all just trying to make it, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment