Monday, April 27, 2009

The Nicest Thing

I wish it were easier to take pictures of people with my phone unnoticed. Sitting in North Classroom, I have seen the following:
Half shirt
Twilight Shirt
Uggs - leggings as pants - long t-shirt - north face fleece - super straight hair in a messy ponytail - tooooo much makeup
crocs
crocs
purple and white air force ones, different shade of purple polyester slacks, third shade of purple zip up hoodie.

I wish I was kidding. No I don't! I love people watching. Oh! There goes a hatchetman shirt.

Tonight I am taking DarylBobPryor to dinner as his birthday is on Wednesday, and he works eight days a week. We'll be going to the Irish Snug, which is a place everyone should eat if they get a chance.

Still need to take mattbush out for his birthday (mongolion bbq!) and Andrea turns 22 this weekend, but a drive to Fort Collins will have to wait a little bit until my money situation is more in order.

My photo final is shaping up nicely. I want a puppy. I wish I could find a new or second job. I am anxious for this weekend, I hope I'm a good hostess. The show/party on Saturday was mega fun. Why are dresses for petite girls so hard to find? What makes pretty girls think that PINK shit from VS is acceptable and fashionable? Someone please throw all white on white sneakers in an incinerator, especially KSwiss.



Truth Hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment